Twenty-One Things I Irrationally Hate
1. High heeled sneakers. What???
2. ‘Baby On Board’ signs in vehicles. That’s like waving a red flag in front of a bull to me.
3. The word ‘Absolutely’. People try making their comments or opinions carry more weight by using this overused word. Once in a fit of irritation, I counted the times this word was used in an interview that lasted less than ten minutes. The interviewee used it fifteen times. Ugh!
4. The girl in high school who never, ever wore the same outfit twice. Yeah, I noticed.
5. Will Farrell. He just creeps me out. Which I think is the point.
7. People who know how to do the Electric Slide. I’m jealous.
8. Fifty Shades of Grey.
9. Pajamas worn in public.
10. People who don’t drink. I just don’t trust them.
11. Weight scales.
12. Watermelon. It’s a texture thing.
13. People who can throw on a sweatshirt and look like they’re ready to walk down the red carpet. Yeah, Ericka, I noticed.
14. Emails that have a bunch of irrelevant questions that you are supposed to answer then pass it on to ten people with a link back to the person who sent it to you.
15. Bras. Had to copy this one because, well, BRAS!
16. People who write ‘LOL’ after every sentence. Is everything a joke?
17. Cabbage Patch dolls.
18. The word ‘Awesome’. Another overused word that people misuse every time. Little Johnny making a goal in the pee wee soccer game is not awe-inspiring.
19. The letter ‘Y’. I can never write it out.
20. Jeans that don’t fit. Or worse, mommy jeans.
21. People who think that Jethro Tull is just a member of the band. Okay, had to steal this from the movie Armageddon. But it’s still true.